Saturday, 17 December 2016
Sunday, 27 November 2016
Monday, 14 November 2016
Translation: Supermoon❂ ☽ #SuperLune ☽ ❂— Musée du Louvre (@MuseeLouvre) November 14, 2016
Khonsou, dieu de la #Lune dans la mythologie égyptienne, vous salue ce soir !#AntiquitésEgyptiennes pic.twitter.com/4TJWSD1DNO
"Khonsou, God of the Moon in the Egyptian mythology salutes you tonight"
Thursday, 20 October 2016
Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Thursday, 15 September 2016
Friday, 22 January 2016
belief, as well as the problems created by it.
• ideas of what would count as immortality – reincarnation, resurrection, rebirth, a legacy, as a
memory of others;
• the problems associated with any of these options
• evidence of immortality, such as scriptural accounts, ghost experience, channelling, Near Death Experience, revelation;
• evidence against immortality, such as lack of proof, science, atheism;
• the concept of dualism, and the mind/body/soul debate, including its impact on how we define death, and issues raised by people thinking of themselves as a combination of these entities.