Friday, 22 January 2016
belief, as well as the problems created by it.
• ideas of what would count as immortality – reincarnation, resurrection, rebirth, a legacy, as a
memory of others;
• the problems associated with any of these options
• evidence of immortality, such as scriptural accounts, ghost experience, channelling, Near Death Experience, revelation;
• evidence against immortality, such as lack of proof, science, atheism;
• the concept of dualism, and the mind/body/soul debate, including its impact on how we define death, and issues raised by people thinking of themselves as a combination of these entities.